I got a job! Not until next school year, but Starla's school hired me to work in the baby room. It is only part time, Tue-Thurs, but this way I don't have to put Starla into daycare, and we get half off of her tuition for me working there, and I still am able to make an income of some sort. Not quite as much as a teacher would get paid, but it doesn't pay too badly either! And once Starla is in full time school, then I can get a full time teaching job.
So here are some pics and updates of our life......
The best pancake helpers around!
Wed. Alan & I managed to get out for an afternoon picnic while all the kids were at school. We packed some sandwiches and went to eat in "downtown" midwest city, at the new little "park" where they have put in all the new stores off of 29th street.
After our picnic we walked over to the Pink Swirls 'serve yourself' yogurt place, where you fix your own bowl with all the different kinds of yogurts and a million different toppins and sauces to put on! They weigh it and charge you by the ounce!
Alan's ice cream weighed in at 18 ozs!! Mine was only 10. :)
Bonita is now a little over 5 months old and huge!
Friday was farm day as always, we love going out to the farm to pick up our basket of goodies. This week Isis, my neice Destiny's little sister (I know, it gets all confusing...) got to go with us. The girls played with the baby goats, helped collect eggs and chased chickens!
Super Kids Day was friday at the boys school. Super Kids Day is at the end of each school year, where the kids get to spend pretty much the entire day outside participating in various organized activities....
Bourbon getting beaten by a girl....hee hee
Starla's little man Carter was in town this weekend for a visit!
Yesterday Alan & I got to go see Cirque Illuminations, it was an amazing show! This is the first season that we have had season tickets to the Broadway shows, and I love it. We are in the nosebleed cheap seats, but I love getting to go see all of the shows!
Today was of course Mother's Day, and we spent a large part of it at a BBQ at my parents house, with extended family! Here is a pic of me with my parents and my brothers.
Me & My kiddos!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment