CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our busy life

Yep, another catch up blog. BUT I think after this blog post and the next one, I will be all caught up! Hooray! :)

These pics span the last couple of weeks....


My plants before I planted them in my garden! I can't wait to have fresh veggies from the garden. My dad built a little fence around a section in the backyard and tilled it all up for me, so now I have a pretty decent sized garden, safe from the dogs. I have planted them all, and am watering them each day, and anticipating the arrival of fresh veggies! :) I planted basil, bell peppers, egg plant, edamame, sugar snap peas, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, butternut squash (hmm, can you tell I love squash?!) pumpkins & tomatos. I'd like to have cantelopes and the little watermelons, but I ran out of room. Darn.





The guy who used to be our campus pastor at LifeChurch, Randy Coleman, actually left to start his own photography business a couple of years ago, and he needed kids to be in a photoshoot for some advertisements for a new kids gym opening in edmond, so Roman got to go be a part of it, and have lots of fun!




Bourbon on the treadwall at the gym....





There's a boy LaLa Loopsy now, and guess who wants it.....



that's ok, guess who else likes to play with Starla's dolls....hee hee







Bourbon had his Circle the State choir performance....








yes, this is the normal look on his face when I try to take his picture, and you wonder why there are so few pictures of him..... :)




my parents moved out and said goodbye to the home they had lived in for over 20 years.....






Starla was delighted to find a ladybug outside, and asked if we could keep it forever.....









Starla at dance....










a picnic in the park on a friday afternoon....






















Last weekend Starla had her first little public performance with her dance class, just one little song at an arts festival, just to get them ready for the recital (which is June 9th, mark your calendars!)

This is Starla's new little best friend from dance class, Persephone.




Hopefully soon I will get around to posting all the videos I have of the kids stuff!




oh how I love spring....and all the flowers that come with it. I love my tulips....













No comments:

Post a Comment