CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Break

Gotta love raking up fall leaves.....


















We started our fall break a bit early by taking Wed. off from school & work and we went to Tulsa to the zoo! We got to meet up with Melissa (my friend who recently passed away, Kevin's wife) and her two beautiful kiddos, which was nice.



We spent allll day there, it was fun. We packed a picnic lunch and just had a great time. But I gotta say, I think the OKC zoo is much better.....


































I bet we weren't driving 20 minutes before Starla was smooth passed out....






Thursday after Alan got off work we took the kiddos, and Bourbon's buddy Stew, to a pumpkin patch in Arcadia. We decided to try a new place this year, it was called Parkhurst Pumpkin patch, and it had SOOO much stuff to do; petting zoo, pony rides, corn maze, hay maze, hay slides, swings, hay rides, a giant tree to climb all over, fire pits, and more!!









































we went on a hay ride...





we brought hot dogs & smores to roast over the fire pits...




everyone got to pick out their own gourd or pumpkin when we left, you get one with each paid admission.




Since the pumpkin patch was just a hop skip & a jump away from Pop's, we had to stop so everyone could get a bottle of pop. :)









thursday evening Stew & my neice Destiny stayed the night and we had our own little halloween "party", carving pumpkins and watching spooky movies.














Friday afternoon Alan opened up his dungeon to the boys and worked them out....












Saturday the kiddos & I went to Duncan to stay the night. Poppie played dollies with Starla.....





And Nana & Aunt Kim played Barbie's. :)



We had a great time, and I'm so glad we got to hang out with the family for a while!!

This afternoon Starla & I went to a baby shower for my sweet friend Krystal, who also is a pumpkin fanatic. :) She had a pumpkin-themed shower for Judah. I made the cake.












and I just got finished braiding Alan's hair at his request.....



He's all ready for halloween..... lol


Tomorrow it is back to the regular week. Looking forward to halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment