I love enteraining. I love cooking meals for holidays, and events and celebrations. I love having people over. I wish I could just do that all the time. I had to go to the library today and get some books for my children's lit class, and I decided to pick up a couple of cookbooks while I was there (I LOVE the library, and I LOVE cookbooks! I'm surprised I haven't managed to check them all out by now I get so many from there!!) and I am so getting excited about thanksgiving. There's all these little parties I want to have and host so I can make some fun meals. I want to have a nice dinner party, and a wine & cheese party, and a tea party, and nice mommy lunch sit down thing, and just all kinds of things. It makes me happy. I wish I were a millionaire so all I had to do was host parties, and have time to sew and scrapbook, and play with my kids and go to disneyworld as much as I want. Ahh... to dream.
Starla had her 2 year appointment today, it had been reschedules like 3 times! They are concerend that she is gaining weight too quickly. Not that she weighs too much, but that she is jumping up too quickly between visits. Poor kid, she apparantly got my metabolism and not her daddys. That stinks. Here were her stats:
10 month 20 lbs 11 oz. 27 1/2 inches
18 months 27 lbs 4 ozs 31 1/2 inches
25 months 33 lbs 34 1/4 inches
So she has to go back in 6 months to check and see if it is leveled out. So we gotta watch the goodies she eats, which honestly is probably too many! We just need to eat healthier as a whole family. I need to lose weight, poor Bourbon is overweight, Roman is getting pudgier and now Starla. Alan on the other hand can eat a gallon of ice cream and 4 lbs of chocolate every day and lose 10 lbs, it makes me sick. I wish I had his metabolism. Of course he'd come back and say that it's to make up for those 4 days or so a month that he doesn't eat anything, which I guess it true. I've never seen anyone go so long without eating and not be hungry. Which I know it's a byproduct of his biploar disorder, but still. It's crazy.
I'm so burnt out on school this semester, it just has hit me hardcore the past week where I just want it to be over and don't want to go. Only 6 more weeks to go this semester. I think I can, I think I can.....

No comments:
Post a Comment