CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Expanding my blogging horizon.....

So I started blogging on myspace abour 4 years ago, and recently also added my blog to cafemom, and now thanks to Liz & Nicolette I am expanding to blogspot as well!! Woo hoo.

Today was so cold and dreary. The wind was so wild this morning that while I was walking across campus to my first class, it whipped my stupid umbrella inside out and broke it all up. I couldn't even get it turned back out right, the wind was fighting me too much, so I threw it in the trash can that just happened to be next to me at that moment and tredged my way in the cold windy rain for the rest of my trek to class. What fun. (yes I know, I have horrible run-on sentences. I tend to blog like I speak, just on and on. Even the teacher in me doesn't care if it is grammatically correct or not, lol) I tend to actually enjoy my teacher methods classes. Most of it is information and resources that I feel are actually helpul and that I will need as a teacher. But I hate my physical science lab. It is a big giant waste of my time. I'm not in physical science class, just the lab. I only needed 1 science credit, I took a 3 hour earth science class at rose state and uco requires 4 hours. So I jumped through hoops to get permission to take this lab without taking the class, but I hate it. We do silly stuff like boil water and take the temp. and then take the temp of ice cold water. And figure out how fast we walk, and just silly stuff. It annoys me. And since it is a basic course, the majority of the class are fresh outta high school kids who I just don't relate with at all. Blech.

I need to be working on my lesson plan for the 8th grade algebra class I am teaching on friday. I get the joy of introducing them to Solving equations with rational numbers. What fun!! I guess I should go do that...........

No comments:

Post a Comment