Strawberry Shortcake!
We went to haunt the zoo tonight. It was fun. I love halloween!! I love looking at all the costumes and decorations. It's just fun all around. We are having a little toddler halloween party on thursday, and I can't wait! I am going to have fun making halloween food and decorating!
I am about to make myself a bowl of peppermint ice cream and watch some grey's anatomy. I LOVE the flavors of peppermint and pumpkin (not together though!) so I love this time of year when just about everything can be found in those flavors!! I have 2 chapters on fractions to read for wednesday and I just don't care, I want to veg out in front of my shows and eat ice cream!!! Tomorrow is errand and cleaning day, I will just have to fit in reading the chapters then too. Tonight I deserve a break!

No comments:
Post a Comment