CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

HOOK EM!

Although in general I could care less about football (I think unless one of my kids play football, I'm never going to be able to watch a game with interest!) my family are Texas fans through and through. So by proxy, I am too. Plus I kinda like being the odd man out if you haven't ever noticed. :) I like rooting for the other team, not going with the popular vote, being the different one.

So in honor of the big Red River Rivalry today, I have baked a Texas longhorns cake! We are going to a BBQ at Alan's coworkers house, who are OU fans of course. So I had to make a wonderful first impression, having never met them, with a rivarly team cake. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment