CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkins make me happy

I have no idea what it is about pumpkins that I like so much, but I love them! I love everything about them, from the cute jack-o-laterns, to their bright colors, to the smell of all the pumpkin related scents of things you can buy, pumpkin flavored anything, etc. It is one of my favorite foods, smells and sights! They make me happy. And since my kids opted for Mr. Potato head pumpkins this year, we could go ahead and do them instead of waiting til like a week before halloween when we normally carve them. So now I can enjoy our pumpkins all month long!! And I am having a whole pumpkin day in my class, devoted to lessons revolving pumpkins, and eating pumpkin foods. Yum!










No comments:

Post a Comment