He wanted it to be Lego Star Wars & Lego Indiana Jones themed, so we made alot of our own stuff since they don't have those to buy in the stores!
I made several small lego cakes. I didn't think that they were my best work, but Roman took one look and said "You are the best cake maker ever. I think probably better than Paula Deen." That's what makes it all worth it. :)
Legos, playdough, video games, oh my!
Who can pull out the most legos with a pair of chopsticks in 60 seconds?!
Who can build the tallest tower in 60 seconds?!
They had to see if they could drop the lego into the cup!
Cake time!
Roman got tons of great gifts!
Starla found a pile of leaves outside of the community center that she thought would be fun to play in!
Roman had a few of his friends stay the night, and they had lots of fun building lego sets!
What a great big mess!!
Bourbon's creation

No comments:
Post a Comment