CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

monsters, taggies and monkeys, oh my!

I love making things. I've been wanting to make these monsters for a while now, bur hadn't gotten around to it. But I finally got some done, and they are sooo cute!




I wanted to get them done so I could put together this basket for my friend Becca's baby shower. Her monster was the first monster I made. This basket was so much fun to put together.





I made her a taggie too, and put some toys on it. I love taggies, I think they are so cute. I've seen the full size blanket ones, but I really like these smaller "lovey" versions, something small enough that a baby or toddler can carry around and love on.




I made some for christmas presents too. They are so much fun.



Now I just need to learn how to knit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment