was talking on the phone last night to aunt kim, she went into her room, where I am certain she paced around (refer to the video of her talking on the phone habits, lol), then we heard a big thud, and she came running out with my phone in two peices saying "I'm sorry I broke your phone!".
We went to the sprint store this morning and they ordered my replacement phone (which thanks to insurance only cost me $50) but it won't be here until monday. And then I gotta take the broken phone (which amazingly the bottom half still vibrates when I get calls, but I have no screen to see who it is, and no way to hear them, but the caller can hear me, lol) up to the store with the new phone to see if we can transfer all my pictures and phone numbers to it. And like most people of this day and age, the only phone numbers I know by heart are my mommas, my husbands and my best friends, lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment