After the movie we walked on the canal to the spray pad....
Baby ducks!
But it wasn't on yet, so we left....
and we went to the spray park instead.....
Wednesday we hooked up our new sprinkler, a giant beach ball that squirts water everywhere and played with it!
yum, popsicles!
Bourbon came home from his dads thursday morning, it was nice to have him back, he was gona almost a week!!
We love the spray park! It's close, it's free and it's fun! Thursday we went there to play for a bit....
Bourbon's friend Stew went with us, but of course they were much too cool to play in the water, they hung out at the park for a bit then sat in the shade on a bench for the rest of the time....
Starla found a mud hole that she had more fun playing in than the water....
Then we went bowling. I love how Starla celebrates before the ball even reaches the pins! Hee hee....
scores for the first game....
Scores for the 2nd game....
it was lots of fun!
After that we came home and made cucpakes, but I'm making that a whole new blog...instead of one big blog I'm making 3 smaller ones. I feel more productive that way, lol

No comments:
Post a Comment