CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy birthday daddy!

We had a small little birthday celebration for Alan on his birthday with a couple of his friends from work. Of course it had to be Texas themed....













I had taken the kids shopping at the mall last week to pick out gifts for daddy, they had a great time picking out their own individual presents to him.

Roman picked out star wars pancake molds!





When I asked Starla what we should buy daddy for her birthday she instantly said "He loves coffee, we need to buy him a coffee mug" without any hesitation, full of conviction that she knew exactly what he wanted, which was cute. So she picked out a cowboys coffee mug and had 'big daddy' inscribed on it. She was so proud of picking out her present all by herself!






Bourbon got him a Duff energy drink (from the simpsons), some Stress relief candy pills, and a pair of sunglasses





I got him work shorts.... the boring present. :)














I tried to make the star wars pancakes this morning, but they just kept falling apart, I'm gonna have to practice and learn how to use them.......





No comments:

Post a Comment