Here is what we were up to in January.
We braved the cold night air to use my new firebowl I got for Christmas and make smores in our front yard.
The kids & I spent New years eve & Day in Duncan with Alan's family. We made cupcakes, had shirley temples, played games and just had a blast.
Poppie always plays dollies with Starla. :)
We went out to dinner to celebrate Destiny's birthday, I can't believe she's 15!!

Destiny with her mom, grandma and little cousin.

Everyone says we look alike. :)

We have so much family, it takes us a month to get through Christmas celebrations! :) The 2nd weekend of January we were still celebrating. That saturday we went to Alan's aunt's house in Edmond to celebrate with his extended family.





And that sunday we went to my Aunt's in wewoka to celebrate Christmas with my extended family with snow and yummy mexican food.....




My grandma did something I thought was very neat. She had taken momentos from my grandpa and had them put onto crosses for all of her kids and herself. Some of his pocket watches, belt buckles, pocket knives, harmonicas and things like that. I thought it was a wonderful idea, and I loved them all. She also passed out hats, harmonicas, pocket knives and those things to the grandkids and greatgrandkids. She gave me three hankerchiefs that I had painted with fabric paint for my grandpa when I was about 12. I put his initials on them and worte "mechanic" and made little pictures of wrenches and hammers. :) Roman wanted one, so I gave one to him, and he carries it around in his pocket.




Alan & I went out to the melting pot for date night to celebrate our 11 year anniversary (not of being married, just in meeting & being together)


We had a retirement dinner for my daddy, and I made a cake with him & my mom sitting in a boat fishing. My mom has her ipad in her hands and is reading......


It was PJ & Pancake dat at school, and Nanny & papa volunteered and helped make & serve the food, and then got to eat with Starla.


Roman started vollyball......


and that pretty much catches us up!!

No comments:
Post a Comment