So I said "Why don't you just make them for dinner one night for everyone?" and of course he was super excited about that. HE was going to make dinner. So we put it on the menu (and he asked if I could write his name next to the meal name, so we all knew HE was cooking it, lol) and thursday rolled around, and he got to make dinner.
Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup




Starla gives it a thumbs up

He loves cooking, and is already begging me to teach him to make something else. Now all the kids have helped me in the kitchen for years, but the wait for me to tell them what to do and they do it. This is the first thing he now KNOWS how to make, there's no asking. So tomorrow morning, I will be teaching him how to make breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes. He's VERY excited. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment