I had just gotten a new pampered chef cookie scoop and just HAD to break it in, so I made lots and lots of cookies.....

BIG giant cookies! (I got the large scoop, gonna have to get the smaller one next time. I'm so excited that my friend Melissa signed up to sell Pampered chef from my party I had, so now she will give me discounts and specials, SCORE!)
Yes those are Alan's hands, he said "Oh you need to take a picture of one of these fresh baked hot cookies just being cracked open...." hee hee...

I made my own creation "everything" cookies, with PB chips, choc. chips, m & m's and pretzels broken into pieces.......

snickerdoodles......

we made lemon butter cookies and I made them into thumbprint cookies with lemon curd, sooooo yummy. Just the smell of lemons makes me happy. (I had to use pink sprinkles to make them at least sorta-kinda valentines themed)

We made valentines spritz cookies with the cookie press. Roman loves helping make cookies with the "cookie gun" as he calls it. :)


The kids & I spent lots of time making homemade valentines....

So I'm always doing art projects with my babies at work, we did quite a bit for valentine's day; we made handprint hearts (or footprint, depending on the age of the baby!), collages with lots ot glitter, heart frames, and then these cute little paper bags that we painted red & pink hearts on with heart shaped sponges. We used them to put all their valentine goodies in to send home. Very easy, simple, but VERY cute! Well once all the babies had finished, we still had quite a bit of paint left over (you can never get that stuff back into the paint bottles), and I hate just throwing it all away, so I used it up and made several more bags and took them home with me, figuring I would find some kind of use for them.
And I did!

I stuffed them with cookies, folded down the top flap, punched some holes into it, tied it with a ribbon, and then glued some paper flowers onto the top. SOOOO cute! I love simple and fun gifts for people....

then I put them into a basket and set them on my piano, looking all festive and pretty, waiting to be delivered to neighbors, friends & family for valentines day!

I printed up these cute treat bags from the Farm Chicks (actually I was running low on ink and my momma printed me up 2 sets, thanks momma!) and then I printed these valentines from a fanciful twist (one of my very favorite blogs, it's all glitter and magic and fun from this artist Vanessa, LOVE it!) and made these cute treat bags! I added some paper flowers and ribbon to some of them, and voila....

then I stuffed them with cookies.....

I put them all into a cute little basket, and they were all ready to hand out to my momma friends today at our valentines play date....

I think handmade stuff is the very best stuff to give people. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment