CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday

So Black friday is not only the greatest time to go shopping, but it is also teh traditional day that we put up our Christmas tree! Alan actually got the lights put up on the house that day too, amazing!
These pics are a little out of order, but oh well! Here is the tree without the angel on top!
I love all of my ornaments! I love that my tree is made up of cartoon characters, pictures of my kiddos and handmade ornaments. They all bring me such joy!
Here is Roman the elf helping me fluff up the tree!
Roman and I (Don't I look cute, hair not fixed, no make-up!)


Alan puts the angel on the top of the tree!



Isn't she pretty!



My merry little elves





Bourbon helps put the ornaments up





Starla wants to help too!





Starting in 1998 with Bourbon just being 3 months old, I have an ornament with a picture of the kid(s) on the tree, with the year on it. I love that my tree is covered in pictures of my kids!
We also have lots of strwberry shortcake, smurfs, raggedy ann and andy, disney characters and star wars on our tree!







Let's not forget spiderman and rubber ducky either!





And the homemade ornaments that the kids have made over the years, I love this santa Bourbon made with his handprint back in pre-school! New to our tree this year is Dora the explorer, which is Starla's favorite at the moment!





I love our stockings too! I have tinkerbell, Alan has longhorns, and Starla has hello kitty!





Bourbon has Red Sox, and Roman has Big bird, and Tex has his own doggy stocking too!






I love christmas!! I love all the decorations and traditions and lights and music and everything!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment