CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I hate the end of the semester.....

Blech. It is one project after another, and it sucks. Today we got our big Social studies Teacher work sample turned in, and the hours that led up to it were a nightmare. The final file, which I had after months of cummulative work between 3 of us, wouldn't open up at school, and we had to recreate stuff out of draft files, and it was too long, and it was stressful and frustrating and I am so glad it it over. But now we move on to the dozen other projects that are wrapping up in the next few weeks. I will be so happy to be done with school. I sear it gets harder and busier each semester. Sheesh.
But I have a moment to spare for the minute (although I am sure I should be working on one of my projects.....) so I need to go write something in my novel. The word count is supposed to be at like 20,000 right now and I am at about 6000. Sigh. I think I can, I think I can.
Alan's uncle passed away on monday too, so we have lots of family stuff going on this week. He's been on a downhill slide for a while, so it was expected, but never fun to deal with.
Hope all is well with you & yours though

No comments:

Post a Comment