I made a couple of presents over the weekend. My sister-in-law is a pre-school teacher, so I wanted to make her a treasure chest for her class and fill it up with books and goodies for her for Christmas. So here it is! It says "Mrs. Blalock's Treasures"

I just used mod podge and put peices of scrapbook paper all over it! I'm gonna make myself one for my future classroom as well!

I made my fahter-in-law a much smaller box too, that we are going to put a scrapbook and some handwritten letters in for christmas. His says "Poppy's Treasures"

This is the box open, the inside of it and the lid.

I had so much fun making these that I have decided to make more! I got little jewlrey boxes and treasure boxes for my nieces and my own kids. I think they will be fun! Plus they are so easily customized to whatever the person likes! I got elephant papers for Starla's and Monkey papers for Romans, etc, etc.
Micheal's has really cheap wooden boxes (the smaller ones anyways!). Plus they always have the 40% off coupons each week. (I used their 50% coupons for this weekend on the large boxes, they were normally $50, so I got them for $25! Woo hoo!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment