CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

beautiful weather!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

beautiful weather! Current mood: breezy

I'm so excited about how spring-like it is outside! Ahhh.... makes me so happy. I'm always leery that spring won't last though, it always seems that we go from cold to hot, with very little spring-like weather in between. I want spring, mild, warm spring days with a cool breeze. Perfect in my opinion.

I got to have lunch with my friend Jenny from texas today, and my friend Melissa. They both have itty bitty babies, so I got my baby fix in. :) It's always nice to have lunch with friends. And of course, Starla go to see her lil' boyfriend Carter in the process.

Roman's play is tonight, which is always fun. I'm sure I will post pics if not videos. Proud momma, what can I say? ;)

So now I know 2 people on the Relean weight loss medication through the Broadway clinic. My sis-in-law (kinda sorta, Matt's sister, but I consider them my family) is on it and has lost 16.5 lbs in her first week!! I really want to do it, but it costs too stinkin' much. It's $125 for your initial visit which includes all your blood work, EKG and all the other tests they do. Then you come back the next week and pay $50 for the office visit to get the presciption. Then for one month of Relean it is $250, and if you want an appetite supressant to go with it, since you are limited to 500 calories a day, it's an additional $50 for a month. And I would need the appetite supressant if I were only eating 500 calories a day, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it. Sigh, but that's alot of money. Of course, I think it would be worth it if I could drop this extra 50 lbs I'm carrying around. I think I could maintain it after I lost it, it's just losing it that is the hard part. Why is it so easy to gain, but so hard to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment