CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

breezy saturday

Saturday, March 21, 2009

breezy saturday.... Current mood: drained

I'm so tired, I don't really know why. I have been dragging all week long. I need to snap out of it!! :)

We got up bright and early this morning and went to the first baseball game of the day at 8:30am, in the freezing cold and slight rain. I spent most of the game with Starla wrapped up in a blanket on my lap, trying to keep us both warm!! Right after the game was over, I had to get the kids to the dentist. I have pics, that I am sure I will post soon. I'm such a pic-a-holic. Not to mention a blog-a-holic! It was Starla's 1st visit, fun fun. :)

Then after that we had to run home, and I had to feed Roman and his friend Mathew (who stayed the night with us last night) lunch quickly and get them out the door to the next ball game. Which thankfully, Alan was home from work in time to take them, so I could get Starla down for a nap. Which I did, but then when Nanny came over to pick up Bourbon to spend some time with his cousin Destiny at her house, Starla woke up, and now won't go back to sleep, although she is still very tired and cranky. Fun, fun.

I have a ton of schoolwork I need to be doing, but I can't quite get motivated to get it done. Sigh. I can't wait until I am on the other side of the table, giving homework instead of doing it. Of course, gradins papers and writing lesson plans will keep me plenty busy too.

Tonight is our friend Kristie's birthday party, so we are taking the kids to nanny's house, and heading to some place called Cafe Do Brasil for hopefully some yummy food and good times.

I need to go write up my lesson plan that I am teaching in my 4th grade class on tuesday. Electricity and circuits! Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment