Sunday, March 01, 2009
Free marriage counseling..... Current mood: determined
That's right, free. Just go to http://www.lifechurch.tv/message-archive and watch The Vow series from my church, Life Church. It's all about relationships and how to make them work. Even if you aren't into church, you have to check it out. Life Church isn't your 'typical' church. Even if you're not married, watch it and it will tell you how to prepare for a healthy relationship. Even if you aren't a christian, take the advice, learn from it, take from it what you will and apply it to your relationship. Seriously, Alan & I were in marriage counseling for 2 years, plus I've read dozens of relationship books, and the stuff life church is telling you, is exaclty what we were told in therapy and in those books, so it's not just a christian thing. And if you want to check out life church, but aren't interested in The Vow series, they have a ton of services in their archives. Keep an open mind and watch one. And if you ever want to come to church with me, let me know. I'd love to have ya. Even if church isn't your thing, you should be open to new experiences. I love learning about other religions, I think it is interesting. So even if Christianity isn't for you, come for the experience and just to see a different side of life. Ya know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment