CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hobby House Hill rertreat

I LOVE my HHH retreat! It always comes not a moment too soon, when I am in dire need of some time away. And I always and sooo relaxed there, and come home rejuvinated and refreshed. It is heaven.
Here is the whole group from this time. Our group name is "A Barn Divided". Every other time we were divided between Longhorns (hook em!) and OU, but this time we decided to be divided between early risers & night owls. (We have to make a group page each visit to add to HHH's scrapbooks, so we have a themed page)
We always book the barn, which is not a part of the house. It holds 15 people. The cropping room inside the house holds 11. But I love the barn. This was taken on the last day, because it was raining the whole day friday!


Here is the view of the house from the barn. It is the back part of it. This was taken on rainy friday!

Cindy (the owner) serving Eve some of the yummiest taco soup I have ever had! She serves the best food. Not only that, but she serves homemade desserts with lunch, and 2 different desserts with dinner!


The inside of the barn.




Andrea & Ann hard at work!





Jamie & I enjoying some mimosas!





Aunt Theresa enjoying the sunshine. She knitted the entire time we were there, she only scrapbooked one page, the group page!





I love scrapbooking! I was 3 years behind in the christmas album, and I got it caught up, and I got all the kids birthdays caught up! Woo hoo!





Eve took full advantage of the 24 hour ice cream bar! She had like 4 bowls like this during the stay! I want to know where the heck she put it!! :)







Theresa works on her one page of the trip!






Cindy in her awesome kitchen cooking lasagna. She is the sweetest lady, and we love her for what she does for us!! She spoils us rotten!



Ah, the shot of us leaving, see how beautiful it is when he leave compared to when we arrived?! :)




Packing up the car. Sigh. We'll see ya again in August Cindy!



No comments:

Post a Comment