My bestest friend Jamie (since we were 14 I might add, so we're more like sisters at this point in life!) took a ceramics class this summer and made me this charming mask of her face!! Complete with fairies on it! I love it!!
How cool is that?!
Can you see the resemblence...... :)

My amazing friend Kristal makes awesome signs, and she made a surprise delivery to me, complete with smiley face balloons, of this fabulous sign when I was in the midst of dealing with my not so fun medical news........ (She has a website where you can order her signs on Etsy.com http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6586680 , if you should need one! )
I decided to put it right next to our wedding picture! Isn't is lovely?
and then Alan's cousin Billy and his lovely wife Renee went on some fantastic trips (they always do!) and brought us back some goodies. The chocolate & candies are from Croatia, and the beautiful tin that was once full of delicious butter shortbread cookies (Starla & I ate them all....) is from Paris!! They always bring us the best gifts from their adventures. I got some wonderful pure vanilla extract and beautiful black shawl from Cozumel at christmastime from them too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment