So my diet was getting to me, and I was at the point where I wanted to eat everything and anything that I wasn't allowed to. So I decided St. Patty's day would be an off day from my diet and I could eat whatever I wanted, and then I would get back on my diet the next day and maybe that would help me to stick to it. I think I am going to have a cheat day once a week just so when the cravings pop up, I can think only X amount of days and you can have that, and it will be easier to walk away from it. Well in theory anyway!
So I wake up yesterday and I make our green breakfast and I eat just a bit of it, one egg and one pancake, but I'm so used to not eating breakfst that I just wasn't hungry. So lunch rolls around and Alan offers to let me pick whatever I want to eat for lunch since I'm eating, but nothing sounded good, and I wasn't even hungry. So I let him pick and we went to eat fried chicken, which I don't even really like, so I ate one piece and some fries and okra. But the thing is, on the days I am on my diet, I want EVERYTHING! And then I say ok, have a day you can eat everything, and I want nothing! What's up with that?! Why is it all in my head like that, I want what I can't have?! lol. I didn't even want to make dinner last night, so we had quick fix stuff and I made a little healthy individual pizza thing (the flatout wraps are 9 grams of fiber and make excellent pizza crust!) and ate half of it. I did have a cupcake and some cookies, so maybe that will tide me over in the sweet tooth department. So I gained 2.2 lbs between yesterday and today (the HCG makes you gain weight even if you only take a few bites of anything with sugar or fat in it) and really it seems silly and not worth it. But maybe, just maybe it will help me realize that I don't need that food and that it's not that big of a deal to not have it. We shall see. Now I am going to try to stick to my diet for the next week, until next friday which is my friend Kristi's birthday celebration dinner. Well, tonight is girls night out too, so I might just have a drink, but I'm sticking to the diet as far as food goes today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment