And pulled out all the tubs of baby clothes from infant to the ones she just has grown out of.....
I've listed the baby gear on craigslist and have sold a few items so far, and then next week is the Just Between Friends consignment sale at the fairgrounds. I spent a few hours today washing, hanging and tagging all of the baby clothes to sell. It's kinda sad, all those cute baby clothes,....sigh.
But all the money we are earning from it is going into an envelope with "Vacation fund" written on it! :) What doesn't sell on craigslist or JBF will get put into a yard sale in a few weeks. We are going to purge tons of stuff from the house in the process.
Sigh, I've just about given up my dream of disneyworld & universal though. Alan just isn't buying it. Ok, so I dream big. It's who I am. I'm just that person that thinks anything can happen, whatever you can dream, you can achieve. I gotta be able to dream big, it's what keeps me going!! :)
But maybe we can go somewhere else, we shall see how much money we can raise getting rid of stuff, and we will go from there! Wish us luck getting rid of all this stuff!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment