The boys got to go on a scavenger hunt for valentine's goodies & treats
I tried to make them a special valentines breakfast. I cut out a heart shaped hole in bread and fried an egg in it, but after it was done cooking, it no longer really looked like a heart. Oh well, I tried.
I took the hearts that I cut out and made little heart shaped french toast out of them, and then rounded it off with chocolate covered strawberries. Yum!
Then later that evening, Alan & I got to go to our B&B retreat!
This was the main house, it has several rooms in it as well, but we got a cottage instead.
This was our cottage
The livingroom
The awesome bed made out of trees!!
The heart shaped jacuzzi tub! We have decided this is a must have in our next house!!
Our breakfast
Us out front as we were leaving. It was so nice, and relaxing! We had dinner in from BJ's brewery, and rented "FireProof". Then the next morning we got to lounge around since check-out wasn't until noon. Then we got to go to the mall in norman for a while and then have a nice lunch before heading home. It was VERY nice!

Looks like you guys had a blast. You always make holidays special!
ReplyDeleteyey! i'm so glad you and alan got away....looks VERY nice!! super cute v-day ideas to make the day special for your fam. love it!
ReplyDelete