CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome to the Little Library

Hello, my name is Tonya, and I am addicted to books.
We have a small library in our home, or as I like to call it 'The Little Library', I know, witty hun? :)
Here is the bookshelf in Starla's room
Here is the bookshelf in Roman's room (he gets his organization skills from me.....)


Here's Bourbon's bookshelf


Here are the 3 bookshelves in the livingroom


Here's one of the bookselves in the dining room



These are the other 3 in the dining room






And thanks to the Library booksale this weekend, the far right one now contains all Sweet Valley books (only 2 of the shelves were sweet valley in the above shot, taken yesterday before I got home from the sale!)
Here are all sweet valley kids, sweet valley twins, sweet valley high and sweet valley university books. :)






Here are my cookbooks, also in the dining room (my teacup collection is now home to starla's maraca's and paints, great organizational skills......)






And now these are the books without a home. I have to find space for another bookshelf somewhere..........






Yes, I know, I have a problem. I love books!






No comments:

Post a Comment