CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

1 more semester down, 2 more to go!!

Woo hoo! I am so excited, school is over for the semester! So far only 3 of my grades have been posted of the 5 classes I took, but all three are A's so far! I think I may break my record of having all A's every semester this time though, I think I got a B in my math class. We shall see. I suppose I will live with the vice-president's honor roll certificate instead of the president's, sigh. Hee hee, just kidding. I am fine with a B. I just tend to make A's!

So now the crazy hustle & bustle of the season kicks in. I swear it seems like it's all gonna be over and done with in just a minute. It makes me sad. :( But I will try to relish all the moments while I can! Got lots of crafts, cookies and wrapping to do this week! I am looking forward to all of my parties at the end of the week! I love parties!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! We are also looking forward to the toddler party! Nothing like one of your parties to get you in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete