Sunday, December 28, 2008 (wow, I didn't realize my date/time on myspace is off, it's saturday, not sunday....)
Seriously?
Current mood: optimistic
Is 2008 really already over? How did that happen? Where does the time go? Why is it when you are a kid, time moves soooo slowly, and then the older you get the faster it flies by? Do you reach a point where it all starts to revert back to lasting forever again? Is there some shift in the time-space continuum that happens as you age?!?!?! I can use big words and pretend I'm an intellectual. :) You guys know me too well to pull that off though, hee hee!
I have spent the day shopping, grabbing up 50-75% off christmas deals and using gift cards. It has been fun! And I'm about all stocked up for next Christmas already! We are still searching for something fun and entertaining to do on New Years. We are thinking of the casino & hotel route, if we can find a hotel room this late in the game. I need to start working on that. My break from school is going by too quickly! I have too much I want to get done!! Sigh.
There's the good ol' new years resolutions to work on too....... What is it about the beginning of a new year that seems so fresh and new, like the perfect time to break habits and do great things? Why can't we just decide to do those things say, in June? But alas, I fall into the trap each year, and will come up with my list of resolutions to ring in the new year. 2009. Which means Alan & I have been together for 9 years (more or less, we don't really subtract that one year we separated, lol, we like our own version of the math!) 9 years!!! Crazy. n the blink of an eye it's gonna be 18.........
Hope all is well with everyone and that the holidays are treating you well!!
3:20 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
(it's not 3am, I'd be asleep if it were 3am, not blogging......)
Friday, December 26, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Current mood: blissful
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I will blog more and share pics and all that good stuff soon. I need some down time though to recover from the crazy holiday madness!!! We had a wonderful Christmas, I'm sad that it is over. But now it is time for think about New years!!! Alan & I have decided to go out, which rarely happens any more! But we aren't sure what we will be doing, and we would love to hang out with some people in the process, so if you have any good ideas on what is hopping on new years, and/or if you want to hang with us, let us know! We were thinking about maybe a casino and hotel for the evening, so we can drink and not drive, but we aren't sure just yet! My parents are keeping the kids all night so we can do whatever we want! WOO HOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment