CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

North Pole City

We went to North Pole City last week. I let the boys stay home from school and we went and had a fun time! It is one of our Christmas traditions that the kids get to each pick out a new ornament each year, so we did it there. I tell them that one day, when they move out, they will get to take their ornaments that they pick out each year.
If you have never been there, it is really jam packed with Christmas! It can be overwhelming and chaotic with little kids, but it is so much fun. They have a train, but it was broken when we went (it was broken when we went last year too.......)
Starla in front of an elf house


Bourbon looks like he is in pain, lol.


Roman loves nutcrackers and toy soliders. Santa brought him one last year in his stocking, and he is hoping for another one this year so he can start a collection!


They have this village set up, a miniature village, but it is in a huge room, so it is a ton of stuff. It is soooo neat! I keep telling Alan that he should buy me a peice each year for Christmas, so that someday I would have a full village, when I had grandkids or something. But he hasn't gotten the blatant hint yet and bought me one. Maybe this year......
The rubber duck factory! How stinking cute!



Gotta love anything to do with Mickey and Disney!



The kids got to see Santa and have their picture made. Starla was SOOO excited! She kept looking at him, and then looking at me and Nanny and saying "It's Santa Clause! He's talking to me!!" It was so cute. She keeps saying Santa is going to bring her a special present, but she hasn't gotten specific about what it will be. For a while it was a special cake he was going to bring, lol, but now it is just a special present. Santa was very neat, we took pics with him last year too. He had fun talking about the boys names and just chatting it up with all 3 of them. He spent quite a bit of time with them, but that is why I went during the morning during the week, while school is still in, so it wouldn't be busy! It's a bit pricey though, but I think it is worth it!






Only 17 more days! Ack, it's going by too fast!!





1 comment:

  1. Those are some great pictures. Seems a place like that will really get you in the holiday spirit. I may need to go since I keep forgetting just how close Christmas is and just how many more things I need to do before then :) So glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete