CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Family

I am so very lucky to have such a great family. I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us, so that I can go to school and not work. My kids, although they drive me crazy sometimes, are so unique and quirky and wonderful. I have such a blessed life, and sometimes I think I take that for granted. I try to stop every now and again and appreciate what I have.
Me & my love in front of the tree
My beautiful little Star. She is growing up way too fast, I wish it would slow down some!!

I can't decide if I want to have another one or not. For so long, I kept putting it out of my head, saying theres no need to worry about it yet, since it would be a while before we would have to even think about it, but it just hit me the other day, that if we do decide to have another one, we need to start trying in April in order to time it right where I can still go to work in August 2010 at the new school year. I graduate in Dec. 2009, so I have this big chunk of space from Dec until school starts in August, that would be perfect to have another baby if we decide to have one. But I go back and forth, sometimes I think of how wonderful it would be to have another one, and sometimes I think the 3 we have right now keep us busy and crazy enough. Sigh. But I would love to be pregnant again, and breastfeed, and have a tiny baby. So I don't know. We have about 4 months to figure it out, which is not that far away!!



I would love for Starla to have a baby sister!!!



We always said we would have the 2 close together, wait a while and have 2 more close together. But I don't know. Part of me thinks having Starla to focus on after the boys are older and don't want anything to do with me, would be fun. Just her & I, but then again I think her having a sibling to grow up with like the boys did would be good. I can't decide.


I can't believe that Christmas is 2 weeks from today! How did that happen?! There's still so much to get done. I have cookies to make, gifts to make, parties to host, fun to have! The boys (all 3 of them) are going to go downtown at some point and do the snowtubing at the ballpark. I took the boys last year, and I'm gonna let Alan do it this year, it was tooo freaking cold!! Roman wants to go ice skating downtown too. Saturday we are going to the red cross to stuff stockings, and the boys are currntly working on making christmas cards and drawings for the patients in the nursing home near our house. I think we will make a plate of cookies for the nurses while we are at it. Maybe a plate for the fireman and policemen too. I like having the boys take time to do things for people just because, to show appreciation and kindness. We 'adopted' 3 kids from our church christmas gift program, we adopt dhs foster kids and provide christmas. We got two 2 year old boys and a 12 year old boy, so we got to take the gifts up to church with us this sunday. I hope that the kids learn from it and continue to do things like this when they are older, and someday with their own kids. I love doing things for people, it makes me so happy. I hope I pass that on to my children, cause I think it makes my life better having that desire to help others.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Big decisions come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go back and forth too! Starla looks adorable in her little Christmas dress!

    ReplyDelete