I am so glad to be out on Christmas break. I so needed a break from school. It still seems way too short though. Oh well, I will take what I can get.
I am taking the boys out on Momma dates this week, so that's always fun. Tomorrow is Bourbon's day. He has picked out Red Lobster & Bowling, so that should be a fun afternoon. I love having one on one time with them. Friday is Roman's day. We are probably going to Musashi's and then either to a movie or bowling as well. We will see what he ends up picking. I wanted to take Bourbon to The Melting Pot (I love fondue!) but they don't open until 5pm, and we are going out for lunch, so maybe we will just do a family dinner there sometime. So he decided Red Lobster was the way to go. Works for me!
I am so excited about getting to go out on New Years Eve too! I think we have decided that we are going to go to RiverWind casino and do their New York themed NYE shin-dig. We are getting a hotel in norman and getting shuttled to and from the hotel so we can drink and not drive. We rarely if ever get to go out on the town, so we are looking forward to it! It should be fun. I really wish we knew someone who wanted to go out with us, it would be more entertaining with a bunch of friends, but so far we haven't found anyone that doesn't already have plans oor who just isn't going out at all. Not that it will be terrible for it to just be us 2, that will be nice too! It will have to suffice as our anniversary date too. I had thought we would go out again at the end of the month to celebrate 9 years, but since NYE is going to cost us an arm and a leg, this is going to have to be it for the month of January! But it will be worth it, I think we are going to have a blast.
We amazingly still have one more Christmas festivity as well. Alan's aunt & cousins & family (along with his mom) went to Cancun for Christmas and just got back today, and we always have a Christmas celebration with them in edmond, so we are heading there saturday for the last christmas celebration of the season. Poor Starla is going to think that Chrismas lasts for a month!
2009. Crazy. Ya know, the 90's just don't seem like they were that long ago. Is this what it's like to get old?! :) Time to figure out what I want to accomplish in this new year. It will be lots. There is a ton of stuff I need to get done. Starting with losing the extra 50 lbs I've been carrying around since I had Roman 8 years ago. Weight has always been an issue in my life, and I am so tired of that. I really need to do something once and for all to get it under control. I am so disgusted with myself on a daily basis, I just want to look in the mirror and be happy with that I see. Now don't get me wrong, my face, I have no problems with. I think I'm pretty cute , :) it's just the body I can't stand. So this is the year, this is the year I break the cycle of poor eating habits and I lose weight. That is just one of my many goals for the new year. I think I will go join weight watchers (again) on Saturday. I lost 25 lbs with it this year when I actually followed it, so I guess I need to do that again.
But until then, I am enjoying my white russian (which would be like 6 points on WW, lol) right now and I am going to enjoy my lunch dates this week, and my dinner date with my hubby on wed. and then, THEN it will be time to begin. Hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment