Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Blog happy
Current mood: dorky
I know, this is like my 5th blog of the night, sorry, I'm a bit behind. But at least most of them are just pics and little reading!!
Except of course this one. I always just gotta have a blog for blogs sake, no pics, just me writing away.
Things are good. Busy as always. I have lost a little over 15 lbs so far now. But I just started my second bottle of HCG drops on sunday, and realized on monday that they were no good, as I was starting to get hungry again. So I contacted the distributor, and they 2nd day priority mailed me a new bottle today. But in the meantime I can't stick with the diet, because without the HCG in my system I am hungry, and it's not good for your body to only have 500 calories a day. In fact less than 1200 can cause kidney damage. Which kinda stinks that I have to stop for a few days, but also, kinda nice to have the break. I'm still trying to stay at like 1200 calories, without really adding them up, just watching what I eat, so that I don't gain much during this time off. I don't want to ruin the work I've already done!! But I did enjoy a peanut butter and banana sandwich today with a glass of milk! Oh how I've missed all of those things!! (I only get 1 tablespoon of milk a day on my diet, and I've been wanting a big tall glass of milk!) I might just take the rest of the week off, since I am having people over for lunch on thursday and serving yummy food, and am cooking a big meal for sunday (father's day), but it depends on if I can not gain weight between now and then. The first day I start gaining too much, and I have the drops, I will start taking them again! Or if I can maintain, I will just start again on monday and go from there. I am happy with my 15 lbs lost. Which is also 13 inches gone. All of them mostly from my mid-section, which is awesome! Hardly any of my pants fit any more, which is great. But of course, I don't want to go buy new clothes until I am done, so maybe I just need to invest in a couple good belts......
I studied all day today for my astronomy class, which is really interesting. I really like learning about the universe and galaxy, etc. I will probablyt post my notes on here for those that have expressed interest in learning more as well! So if it's your thing, enjoy, if not, ignore them! My first test is this week. I can take it anytime this week, which means I am taking it friday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!
It looks like our sweltering hot weather is here, darn. I REALLY wanted to go camping before it hit us, but that looks like it's too late. However, I still really want to go camping. We won't get to go this weekend, we couldn't find anyone that could go with me on friday night since Alan doesn't get to come until after work on Saturday. But if all else fails, when he gets his vacation we may camp for a few days. I think we both have decided to give up on the cruise dream. His work probably won't tell him if he is going to get off work until that week, and the planning and prep involved with the cruise is more than either of us want to deal with at the moment. So it will have to wait for another time. Alan's dad told Alan several months ago that maybe he would take us back to Disney World again since Starla & Gracie (our niece) didn't get to go when he took us in 04. And he told Alan's sister Kim that he thinks he is going to take us all on a vacation next summer. So I'm hoping that by putting 2 and 2 together that means that we get a Disney world trip next summer!! We were going to plan one for Dec. for when I graduate, but now we are going to hold off and see if he is going to take us! I want to take Starla so badly!! Her eyes lit up when we saw Bob the builder live at frontier city on sunday, I can only imagine how she will be when she sees mickey and the gang!!! Plus, I love Disney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment