CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monkeys, dinosaurs, cakes...oh my!

Roman giving some monkey love. Roman is obsessed with all things monkey. He probably has over a dozen stuffed monkeys that sleep with him on his bed. His room is decorated in monkeys, he frequently acts like a monkey.......




She looks so tiny next to him! Starla also loves monkeys, they were her first favorite animal. Now she is into elephants, but she still loves her monkeys.




This guy is about the cutest monkey at the zoo.





The three stooges. :) Bourbon's best friend Stew stayed 3 nights with us last week, and went everywhere with us. He's like a part of the family. I made his mom no bake cookies today, because I know they are her favorite.





Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!? ;)




I love that Bourbon is a bookworm like me.




My chocolate masterpiece, The Chocolate Extravaganza cake I made for my sis-in-law




Kim makes a wish. :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...cake! Now, I know you didn't go without a piece of that!

    ReplyDelete