CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer fun with our friends

I love having a network of great mommy friends. We have such a great time getting together and hanging out while our kids play. They are a unique collection of awesome women and I am so lucky to have them as my friends!

This week we met at a spray park. The kids; Starla, Noah, Ari, Sawyer, Finn, Mckinley, Aidon & Phoenix had a blast playing and running around.

Starla and her buddy Noah



Again!





Starla had a blast!





Kristal & Nicolette knitting away!





Liz & Mckinley and Melissa & Phoenix. Aren't they cute?!



I love that we have the opportunity to get together and have fun all the time!

2 comments:

  1. i love our group!! it seriously makes being a mom such a joy to share it with you all. thank you, tonya!!

    ReplyDelete