CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Roman the barbarian

So saturday Roman decided to put one of starla's little cake pans on his mouth and suction it on, causing bruising, or hickeys in essence down his lip. He looked like he got knocked around. He didn't know that it was going to happen, he just liked the play around with suctioning stuff to his mouth, silly boy.





A couple hours later, we were out back playing. I was on the deck sitting in a chair. Roman picked up Starla, put her in her swing and gave her one big push (but didn't buckle her in) and then started walking away. Starla said "Slow it down so I can get out." and Roman said "just get out." and it all happened quicker than I could do or say anything it seemed. She tried to get out, and fell fast and hard right onto her face! Blood poured out of her nose and mouth. Once Roman saw all the blood, I'm not sure who cried more, him or her! I of course ran and scooped her up and ran her inside and cleaned her up and applied ice packs. I said "I think you broke her nose!" before I even got into the house because of all the blood, so now Starla says to Roman "you broke my nose because you didn't get me out of the swing." Anyways, her nose was ok, just swollen a bit. Her lip was awful though, it was busted and black and yellow and about 3 times it's size in one place!! But we applied ice and she ate a few popsicles to keep it cold. Needless to say Roman got lectured on not putting his sister in the swing and then walking away, and telling her to get out by herself. Silly boy.

This was a few hours after it happened. Her poor nose was swollen and her lip was puffy and bruised.







This was her lip the next day





Then on monday, we were at the library, and Roman was playing with Starla as we were walking up to the counter to check out, and he hip-checked/tripped her, which caused her to go flying into a nearby table. This table just happened to be of the height where the corner caught her directly in her throat, and she hit it pretty hard. So she had a broken blood blister under her skin at her throat, not to mention just getting choked up at getting knocked in the throat by a table!! Sigh. Big brothers........

No comments:

Post a Comment