CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another monday down....

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another monday down.......
Current mood: drained

Ack. I am so burnt out. I need a vacation on a sandy beach, drink in hand with some little umbrella in it.

Just about done with all of my projects and such though, and now it's just time to get ready for finals. I have one monday at 7am. Blech. Which means I have to get up at 5am and leave my house about 6am. Did I already say blech...... I have 2 on wednesday and 1 on friday and then I am done! Woo hoo. I have already mentally checked out this semester I think.

Bourbon did something tonight that he hasn't done in a while. He crawled into my lap and just cuddled with me for like 10 minutes. I just held him and stroked his hair. I can't believe he is already 10. It was a bit bittersweet. I have to take advantage of those times, since he proably won't be doing it much the older he gets. Which of course makes me sad.

I'm listening to old school 80's & 90's country music (I love all the different XM stations we have!!), which is always depressing too, lol. I guess I'm a sucker for punishment. I'm about to break out the 2nd mojito of the evening. I think I've had more alcoholic beverages in this year than I have in the last 3 combined! I'm not sure that's a good sign.....

Alan had a rough day at work, just a rough day in general. His bipolar is flaring up, which is never fun for any of us. I'm always worried that Roman & Starla are going to end up with it. It's hard enough with one in the house, I can't even begin to imagine 3 of them! I hope he feels better soon.

I'm ready to buy a first class ticket to neverland, anyone want to come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment