CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last day

Today was my last day in the 4th grade class, I have completed my 30 hour observation. I really enjoyed being in there, I will miss them. :)
The teacher suggested we take a group picture, so we did!
Here we are!
They all made me a card! They were all so sweet, about how great I am and how much fun they had with me! I'm such a sucker for stuff like this! :)

Hee hee, I like this one, they drew me.


And this one, where they did me doing the battery & lightbulb lesson.



I love kids.


2 comments:

  1. It was sad doing my last day too. I am glad you told me about your first experience, I really like the older kids and think I will make my major elementary ed. Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO STINKIN CUTE! they totally made you a hot babe...who knew you could look so good sportin crayola?

    ReplyDelete