Saturday, April 18, 2009
The OSAT
So after weeks of prepping, getting up at 5:30am, and waiting in a giant line for over half and hour, I got to take my OSAT. I started at 8:16, took a quick bathroom break between the 2 tests, and got done at 10:57. Sheesh. I didn't even go back and check a single answer, because during my practice tests I realized I would go back and second guess myself and change the right answer to a wrong one, so I just didn't even give myself the chance. I think I did great on the Reading/Language Arts and reading assessment essay, as those are my strong suits. But the rest of it, I probably guessed on at least 50% of the rest of the answers. They were educated guesses using reasoning and logic, but in the end they were still guesses. So I have no idea really how I did. There are 300 points possible on each test, and you have to make a 240 to pass. So now we just wait and see. But it still feels like a burden has been lifted. So now Alan & I are about to go out and enjoy the day, have some lunch, go to the mall, maybe see a movie. We are thinking about going out to the new dueling piano's bar tonight, but I'm so tired right now, at this rate, we aren't going to make it!!! Thanks for all the encouragment, support and prayers for my test though!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was thinking about you this morning. I am so glad that it is finally over, you are so close to your goal! Have a great weekend, you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteWe're having date night tonight too! I'm sure you did great on the OSAT. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYEAH-HOO!!! please give yourself a big pat on the back for just ENDURING that thing and giving it your best.
ReplyDelete