CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

1 down, 3 more to go.....

Monday, May 04, 2009

1 down....3 more to go....

Current mood: knighted

So the 7am final wasn't all that bad. I'm sure I did fine and will end up with an A in that class. Time to start studying for final # 2. Basically it is just an essay final. We have 3 possible questions, one with 2 parts, and the test will consist of 2 of these, but we don't know which 2. So I will be just writing essay repsponses for all of them to prepare. Again I will post them, for those that are interested.

Today was such a long day. The capital & Oklahoma History museum with Bourbon's class was fun. I'm sure there will be a blog in my future with some of the pics I took......

Tomorrow will probably be about the same, gotta go grocery shopping in the morning, clean house, laundry, study, entertain starla, pick up the boys from school, then we have a Frog Log picnic at the boys school in the evening, which is a thing based on how many books they read this year. Fun stuff. I swear I could sweep my floors every single day, and I would still get a huge pile of dirt, it drives me crazy how dirty my floors are at any given moment of the day. I can't imagine the amount of work it must take the parents of like, the Duggar family, or the Gosslein (sp?) s, or octomom! I only have 3 to take care of, and I know I put in more than 40 hours a week taking care of them and this house. crazy.

I am excited that I booked our hotel room for this weekend in waxahatchie Texas for the scarborough faire http://www.scarboroughrenfest.com/ . I can't wait to go!!! I am so excited. And I keep hearing such wonderful reviews about The Lion King at the Civic center, and I REALLY wanted to go, so I said screw it, and bought us tickets today. I'm sure Dave Ramsey wouldn't approve. I was going to just buy Alan & I tickets, but for half-way decent tickets for the 2 of us it was going to be like $165, but if I bought the cheapest nosebleed seats for us & the boys, it would only be $145, so I got the nosebleed seats. Plus I think the boys will really like it. So we get to go to that the weekend after this one. I spend so much time spoiling others, I am going to spoil myself for a moment.

The Scholastic warehouse sale is in town too,
http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/index.jsp (just search for warehouse sale, and it will bring you to a page about them!) and most everyone knows that I am addicted to books. I keep missing this sale too, which bums me out, so I am going to go thursday! I am excited. I think one of my 'chores' this summer is going to be to catalog all of my books, which is a daunting task, but really needs to be done for my classroom. And I figure if I'm going to do it for my kid books, I might as well do it for my adult books too. I just have to figure out what kind of system I need, so that I can add books as I get them without having the numbers get all messed up if I number them all. Hmmmm, something to think about.

For those that have been looking for the next Mark Of The Sage show, Alan got together with his bandmates over the weekend for the first time in like a year, and they have planned a gig at Bricktown Live on July 11th. I know thats forever away, but mark your calendars and plan on coming out!!

I really need to be prepping for my final, but I just don't want to think that hard and focus that much right now! I just want to relax!!!!

So, the numbers on my little blog counter thingy on here is crazy. This is my first post of this week, but I already have 42 views between yesterday & today. To date I have 642 blog posts, and 11,112 views! That just amazes me....... I am honored that so many people come to check out what I am rambling about. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment