Sunday, May 10, 2009
There's no place like home....
Current mood: relaxed
Texas was lots of fun, as always. I loved the scarborough faire!! And of course I have a gazillion (yes, I said gazillion) pictures, so I'm sure I will share soon. I'm so behind on posting pics of stuff, so I have a feeling this is going to be a blog heavy week, prepare yourselves..... :)
tomorrow is the first day of my summer vacation from school! Woo hoo! I have such big plans for my break. First I have to organize and clean my house, which is crazy out of control. Gotta figure out the chaos and purge things I no longer need. Sounds like a good idea for life in general, not just my house. I'm looking forward to getting time to do stuff just for fun, like making my sock monkeys and making Starla clothes. Maybe I will sew myself a few outfits too. I love making things. I love creating.
I read an entire book on our trip, which of course only fuels the fire to read more as well. I love getting lost in books and I have a ton that I have yet to read in my own personal library, so I will have time to do that as well. I don't know what it is about books, I just love them. I really need to write as well, and get my manuscript completed and polished and ready to send in to publishers.
I know that my vacation is going to be over in the blink of an eye, so I want to get as much accomplished as I can.
I think I am going to to start by going and vegging out in front of the TV for a little bit before I go to bed...... that sounds productive. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment