Jamie was in Texas visiting her step-mom anyways, so she met us at the hotel sunday morning and went with us to the faire. Yeah!
First things first, we had to pose for pictures! Jamie & Me
Ah, aren't we sweet.
Jamie duels Bourbon with the safe swords
Alan plays with the weapons. He had been wanting a kilt for years and years, so back when the medieval fair was in town in april I bought him one for father's day. But since I thought going to the scarborough fair would be a perfect time to wear it, I went ahead and gave it to him. He was happy.
I loved this fairy. She gave Starla some fairydust and a fairy stone.
The boys ride in a medieval thrill ride
Starla makes friends with a dragon
Daddy & Starla on a boat swing/ride
I want an outfit like this...
My new sign......
In the petting zoo
The 3 boys threw knives and chinese stars into the walls. Hey, didn't the dr's say Alan shouldn't be around sharp objects.........
These ladies were awesome, dancing with swords balanced on their heads!
This leprechaun pointed to me and said "Punks not dead, 1983 punk scene, you know, you were there!" lol, I said "Um, I was 5, but I was there." So glad leprechauns think that I am a punk......
The boys getting sword fighting lessons
My family (but notice who's on the throne....that's right.... :) )
Alan tests out his strength.....
The scary dungeon, Bourbon said no way, so he waited with Starla, Jamie & I while Roman & Alan went through it. Alan said Roman kept his hands over his face and ears the entire time, lol.
Jamie & Starla as we are leaving the faire....goodbye Scarborough faire!! We'll be back!!

so MUCH fun!!! i'm really diggin alan in a kilt:)
ReplyDeletewow..it didn't look too crowded either, I bet you guys had a blast!
ReplyDelete