Burt Reynolds & Dolly Parton Sing
Current mood: amused
The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. That was my all-time favorite movie starting at age 5, lol. Most kids watched disney flicks over and over, I watched this, mesmerized by Dolly Parton. I had no clue what the heck a whorehouse was, I just liked all the pretty girls dancing and singing and wearing PJ's and lots of lace, lol. I would go around singing all of the songs. Looking back when I was older and knew what was going on, I thought "Seriously? Maybe that wasn't the best choice my parents could make, to let me watch this as a 5 year old....lol"
I love Dolly Parton & Burt Reynolds!
Now tell me, what little girl wouldn't love Dolly Parton, she's like a princess! Can you imagine a 5 year old little girl going around singing this song all the time....cuz that was me, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment