Friday, May 08, 2009
Oh happy day!!
Current mood: stoked
I am so excited and happy today. Just the fact that school is out, and summer vacation is here is enough, but I rocked my last final, which always feels good. I missed 2, but there were 2 bonus questions that I got right, which means I got a 100%!! And yes I am a nerd, but I don't care. I am the overacheiving, teacher's pet; the one who raises their hand and answers every question, yes I am THAT student. I actually had a girl in class this semester say "Why do you even come, you don't even need to show up, you know everything!" lol, but she's my friend so it's ok. So the last final is over, I made an A in all 5 classes this semester, bringing my GPA for my entire college career up to like a 3.92. I'm proud.
And I get to go out tonight! So that's exciting and fun! My kids are staying the night at Nanny's, so I get to sleep in tomrrow, which makes me ecstatic! And then tomorrow we head to Texas to a hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub, which makes my heart happy! And then sunday we are going to the Scarborough fair, which it just amazing to me! AND it's mother's day, which is always so much fun. And then next week starts summer vacation for me!! Can it get any better?! I am just on cloud nine today! I don't think anyone could bring me down if they tried!!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment